Welcome to 7B Social Studies!
My name is Ms. Fox and I teach 7th grade Social
Studies. This will be my sixth year at Bryan Middle School. Prior to teaching
at Bryan, I was a substitute teacher throughout OPS. I am a product of OPS; I
attended Sunny Slope Elementary, Morton Middle School, and graduated from Burke
High School in 2007. I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Omaha with a
bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education in Social Sciences in 2011, Concordia
University with an endorsement in ESL in 2015, and Midland University with a master’s
degree in Education in Leadership and Learning in 2016. I will be heading back
to the University of Nebraska at Omaha this year to attain an endorsement in
Instructional Technology Leadership.
When I’m not at school I enjoy spending time with family,
friends, and my beagle, Oscar. I also just bought a house and am discovering all
the responsibilities that comes with being a first-time-homeowner :)
I look forward to working with this new group of 7th
graders and hope to see you at school! You are more than welcome to visit at
Ms. Fox's Classroom Expectations:
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Show respect to all people.
3. Bring a pencil/pen and your agenda to class every day.
4. Be in your assigned seat with your materials when the bell
5. Raise your hand if you have a question or comment.
6. Take care of our classroom.
7. Try your best on all that you do.
8. When walking in the hallway, we are in a single file line, on
the right hand side, with our voices off.
“If you can be anything in the world, be kind.”
Best Times to Contact:
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.