Welcome to 7th and 8th Grade Social Studies!
My name is Ms. Fox and I teach 7th and 8th grade Social
Studies. This will be my seventh year at Bryan Middle School. Prior to teaching
at Bryan, I was a substitute teacher throughout OPS. I am a product of OPS; I
attended Sunny Slope Elementary, Morton Middle School, and graduated from Burke
High School in 2007. I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Omaha with a
bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education in Social Sciences in 2011, Concordia
University with an endorsement in ESL in 2015, Midland University with a master’s
degree in Education in Leadership and Learning in 2016, and back to the University of Nebraska at Omaha with an endorsement in Instructional Technology Leadership in 2019.
When I’m not at school I enjoy spending time with family,
friends, and my boxer/pitbull, Maverick. I have also been busy remodeling and organizing my house that I purchased last summer.
I look forward to working with this new group of 7th
graders and the returning 8th graders! #BMSBearPride
Ms. Fox's Classroom Expectations:
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Show respect to all people.
3. Bring a pencil/pen and your agenda to class every day.
4. Be in your assigned seat with your materials when the bell
5. Raise your hand if you have a question or comment.
6. Take care of our classroom.
7. Try your best on all that you do.
8. When walking in the hallway, we are in a single file line, on
the right hand side, with our voices off.
“If you can be anything in the world, be kind.”
Best Times to Contact:
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.