Welcome to 7B Social Studies!
Ms. Fox's Bio:
This is my fifth year teaching Social Studies at Bryan Middle School. Go Bears! I love teaching Social Studies because we get to learn about cultures all over the world. Aside from teaching in the classroom, I also coach volleyball, boy's swimming, and girl's soccer.
A = 3.26 - 4.00
B = 2.51 - 3.25
C = 1.76 - 2.50
D = 1.01 - 1.75
F = 0.00 - 1.00
This will be a challenging course requiring reading and a higher level of thinking
–with dedication and persistence I believe you will do well in this course–
but you are ultimately responsible for the grade you will earn in this class.
As always, I am very excited for the upcoming school year! I have very high expectations of all my students and believe you can achieve your goals as long as you give me your best effort and attitude!
Ms. Fox's Classroom Expectations:
1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Show respect to all people.
3. Bring a pencil/pen and your agenda to class every day. (You must have your agenda to compete in Agenda Rockstars and to go to the bathroom, nurse, library, etc.)
4. Be in your assigned seat with your materials when the bell rings.
5. Raise your hand if you have a question or comment.
6. Take care of our classroom.
7. Try your best on all that you do.
8. When walking in the hallway, we are in a single file line, on the right hand side, with our voices off.
For Ms. Fox:
Office Phone Number:
Best Times to Contact:
9:15 a.m. - 9:55 a.m.
Follow Me on Twitter:
Ms. Fox's Tweets